We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalaman to Kas by bus.

wigan
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dalaman to Kas by bus.

Hello

How do you get to Kas easily in June ?? !! Last time I went to Dalaman bus station that had moved quite a long way out !

Thanks in advance.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,974 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

Yes, you have to get a taxi to the bus station unless your flight corresponds with the Havas bus which goes 3/4 times a day to Fethiye from where it is easier to get the regular bus service to Kas.

havas.net/en/…Dalaman.aspx

wigan
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

Hey thanks scouse mouse , i am a Wigan Wat ( rat ) !! Will look at havas bus .

wigan
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

Thankyou does anyone know how much a yellow taxi is to Fetiyhe from Dalaman airport please .

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

I've done this journey many times using a transfer company (coach) Google it and compare prices. Never had a problem, and it was often a taxi that was provided even if I'd paid for a coach transfer.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,974 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

I agree, use the transfer companies as far as Fethiye, we overnight when we have a late flight. It's about £6 pp. Do you give a hotel address near the otogar and just get off there Carol?

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

Sorry, should have said that I book a transfer service straight through to Kas, no changing involved.

Dorking
Level Contributor
552 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

What kind of price? As much as a taxi which is pricey? Thanks

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

Can't remember price as last time was 3 years ago, just Google 'transfer companies'.....A to B, Resort Hoppa, Transfers4U, etc. and see which is the cheapest.

9. Re: Dalaman to Kas by bus.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kas