We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Paradise

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worcestershire
Level Contributor
230 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment Paradise

Hi all

Does anyone know the Apartment Paradise in Kas? It is on the way to the amphitheatre. The agent is Hestia Homes, based in Kas. I can't find any reviews on it, but it seems that Hestia Homes are a reputable organisation.

Thanks for your help.

FFF

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Paradise

I don't know that apartment but I have had dealings with Hestia Homes and found them to be very helpful and professional

Kaş, Türkiye
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment Paradise

Hi the apartment paradise is in to city and quite nice pleace l can recomend you there

Cap.Osman

Edited: 2:27 am, August 21, 2013
Worcestershire
Level Contributor
230 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment Paradise

Thank you both! Looking forward to returning to Kas in June - such a lovely place!

FFF

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
199 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment Paradise

Hi FabFortyFive,

Thats really nice to hear that you are coming back to Kas again. I hope you have enjoyed your visit last time. We haven't had any chance to meet but I will be looking forward to meeting you on your next visit to Kas.

That's really nice place to stay where you can have a nice view of sea. I can recommend you this place.

Kindest Regards

Captain Ergun

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
230 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment Paradise

Hi Capt Ergun and thanks for your comments. Sorry we didn't get the chance to meet you this year, but we will certainly come and find you next June!

All the best

FFF

6. Re: Apartment Paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kas