We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lighthouse hotel email

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Topic
Lighthouse hotel email

Does anyone know if I can book with them directly. I don't have access to phone. Does anyone have their email? Thanks.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lighthouse hotel email

AFAIK this hotel can only be booked via booking sites such as Exclusive Escapes,not directly.Their e mail address takes one to the Ex.Esc.web site.

Just in case you get to a telephone,here is the hotel telephone number-

0090 242 874 2023

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,567 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lighthouse hotel email

4aned, Here are price comparisons with other hotels in Kaş. "trivago.com/kas-32144/hotel/deniz-feneri-lig…" Use a booking website if you want to book with this hotel. Here is an interesting video. "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssPJM3xhRBU".

good luck,

enigma...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lighthouse hotel email

Hi, just wondered if you tried the phone number that the istanbul contributor added for the Hotel Deniz Feneri Lighthouse? It does look fabulous ... wondered if you do have to stay for one week increments? I looked on the Exclusive Escapes site but it seemed to always include airfare from Britain. Also tired Trivago but couldn't get any dates for May, 2014 ... although I wasn't putting in for a week. Nothing came up saying you must stay a week, just "no availablitity".

Sale, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lighthouse hotel email

This is our second year going to the Lighthouse, it is all done through Exclusive Escapes I think they have it block booked for the season.

If you like small friendly hotel with good food then this is it

Sale, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lighthouse hotel email

This is our second year going to the Lighthouse, it is all done through Exclusive Escapes I think they have it block booked for the season.

If you like small friendly hotel with good food then this is it

6. Re: Lighthouse hotel email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kas