We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalaman Transfer to Kas

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Dalaman Transfer to Kas

I am looking for a transfer from Dalaman Airport to Kas this June. I found private taxi transfers for around 75 GBP one way. Are there any cheaper alternatives for e.g. public transit or group shuttle services. I will be travelling with my wife for our honeymoon but we're not too picky about our transfers. Especially if you get to see a bit more Turkey on the way to Kas

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
199 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalaman Transfer to Kas

There are several companies in Kas.

Tunahan, Deniz are some of the local companies.

One way price is nearly 150TL which is less than the price you got.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,171 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalaman Transfer to Kas

I am assuming you are looking for one way and arrive in daytime? We have done (and enjoyed) this journey by bus and will be doing a similar journey this year. Buses are very reliable, comfortable and cheap and a really good way to experience Turkey, the following links may be of help:-

3. Re: Dalaman Transfer to Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kas