We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dates of Kas ( Lycia ) Festival June 2012 ???

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Dates of Kas ( Lycia ) Festival June 2012 ???

I have been organising a trip for late June and the first week of July and as it will be our first visit to Turkey I want us to see as much as time and money will allow.

The plan is to hire a car for 16 days ( plus have a couple of days at the beginning and end to chill and visit sights, museums, etc in Antalya.)

I have already booked accommodation - Lara, Termessoss, Patara, Kas, Adrasan, Cirali and Kaleici - and am in the process of organising various activities in various places. We won't be anywhere for longer than a few days so it's been a bit of a logistical nightmare but a lot of fun !

However, I have just heard about this annual festival in Kas and really want to be there at the right time for it. I need to know which weekend it will be, so that I can do whatever amending and cancelling is necessary as soon as possible.

Someone else has actually already posted this question previously ( under a different heading ) but has had no response, on the forum, or from the council.

Does anyone know what is happening and when ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dates of Kas ( Lycia ) Festival June 2012 ???

Tourism Office say dates haven't been announced yet ...

devon
Level Contributor
42 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dates of Kas ( Lycia ) Festival June 2012 ???

seems all the previous info was wrong. It's now confirmed 2 weeks earlier, see latest forum item & programme

devon
Level Contributor
42 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dates of Kas ( Lycia ) Festival June 2012 ???

seems all the previous info was wrong. It's now confirmed 2 weeks earlier, see latest forum item & programme

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dates of Kas ( Lycia ) Festival June 2012 ???

Friday 15th to Sunday 17th June

5. Re: Dates of Kas ( Lycia ) Festival June 2012 ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, June 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kas