We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in Kas

Liverpool
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villa in Kas

Could anyone recommend a small villa with private pool with easy access to Kas. I will not have a car so, walking or dolmus accessable would be great.

There will be just myself and daughter visiting in May next year, for 1 week (wish it longer). I know I'm early looking at this but want to start thinking about all of my options.

We were in Kas in May this year, we stayed at the Aquapark, which was lovely but would like more of our own space so thought a villa would be good.

As there are just the 2 of us we don't want to pay stupid amounts of money, just hoping that as May isn't high season we may be able to get a reasonable deal.

The difficulty we have is we both like our own bedrooms, most hotels are one shared room, anything like a suite is sooo expensive and I haven't found any separate bedroom suites in Kas. Also, really want to experience having own private pool, ahhh the luxury..

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa in Kas

Contact Hestia Homes - www.hestiahomes.net

They have 2 bedroomed apartments with shared pools plus villas on their books.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa in Kas

Thanks, will make an enquiry with Hestia Homes.

Also wondering how easy it is to access Kas from Cukurbag Village area. I have found some villas with reasonable rates, they are a lot cheaper than staying on the peninsula, but do want to come into Kas for meals etc. so it is essential that we can get there quite easily.

Thanks

Merseyside
Level Contributor
288 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa in Kas

Hi,

I'm staying at the Aquapark hotel soon but was looking in to whether there was any nearby apartments (incase my sons best friends family wanted to join us). I found " shrimp corner" nearby, holiday lettings £200-£300 per week (?). Google finds it.

My sister has subsequently booked the Aquapark for 5 days half board single room for £175 with travel republic. They did have B+B and do also have 1 bedroom apartments if one of you would be happy sleeping on a sofabed (?!). You probably know that already!!

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa in Kas

I think "Shrimp Corner" is out on the peninsular.

It is quite easy to get from Cukurbag to Kas although I'm not sure what time the last dolmus is.

Interestingly, it takes about the same time to drive to Cukurbag from Kas as it does from Kas to the end of the peninsula.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa in Kas

Oh, now found another villa located in Gokseki. I am waiting for a response from the owner but again wondering what the travel into Kas from Gokseki is like, is there a Dolmus service?

Can't find much info. on the area, has anyone stayed there? Is it a good place to relax in a villa environment.

Re. the Aquapark, thanks for your response. When we stayed at Aquapark, we had a one bedroom apartment, it was lovely but we are hoping to have some more space and maybe do the odd barbeque on patio area. Hoping its not just a dream that wont be fulfilled.....

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa in Kas

Yes there is a dolmus service.

Usually one every half hour or so during the day from 7.30 ish, then every hour after 8pm. Last Dolmus from Kas is usually at midnight in the summer.

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa in Kas

Travel to and from Gok Seki will be much easier on public transport than to and from Cukurbag.

It is also nearer, probably 10 minutes max.

The views from Gok Seki are spectacular - whereas Cukurbag is inland and any sea views that are to be had will be from a distance. The mountain views are breathtaking though.

There should be a few villas to rent in this area that will fulfil your dreams :-)

8. Re: Villa in Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:05 am, April 17, 2012
9. Re: Villa in Kas

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, October 08, 2011
10. Re: Villa in Kas

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, October 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations