We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Dalaman Airport.

London
5 posts
Save Topic
Transfer from Dalaman Airport.

I'm about to book transfers with either Travel Republic or Transfers 4 U, was trying to find out if they actually drop you off to your hotel or just into Kas itself??

Transfers 4 U site mentions hotels, but TR doesn't, so anyone who's had experience with these two, any relevant info greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Luke

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Dalaman Airport.

I've used resort hoppa and transfers 4U and have always been taken right to the door of my accomodation.

London
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Dalaman Airport.

Thanks for that Carol, all sorted then, just booked with Travel Republic (it appears they're the same company as T4U).

Regards

Luke

Mugla
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Dalaman Airport.

If you made last minute reservation for your trip. I recommand to take transfer from Airport Dalaman Express. The cars are new and drive safety.

Edited: 12:36 pm, October 05, 2011
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Dalaman Airport.

Hi

Yep - we've used transfers4u a couple of times and they dropped us off and picked us up at our hotel on the peninsula - and in the middle of the night too. Roomy mini bus, uniformed drivers, great music! Would recommend.

Cheers♥

5. Re: Transfer from Dalaman Airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kas