We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kastellorizo - MEGISTI

Greece
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kastellorizo - MEGISTI

I realize I am 2 years late on this post but the area just came into my scope of existence this morning. I live in Greece and heard about this island from a friend who had visited Rhodes recently and went over to the island for a few days and absoutely loved it.

I hope we are talking about the same place and in Greek it is called Megisti or Kastellorizo, so this is probably why you are not finding info based upon the name you are using.

I'll go into the Greek forums and write a little on it.

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kastellorizo - MEGISTI

The Turkish call Kastellorizo - Meis.

Didima, not sure if you are referring to a specific post but I must agree with you that it is a lovely place. Full of charm.

2. Re: Kastellorizo - MEGISTI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, December 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations