We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobile Phone Rental

Which Kas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucester
3 posts
Save Topic
Mobile Phone Rental

I am visiting Kas with my wife in October and contemplating renting a mobile phone for two weeks.

Does any one know best places to rent from in the area or can this be arranged from England before travelling and again where from?

We have been to Turkey a number of times but have not thought about phone rental.

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mobile Phone Rental

I am not sure about renting a phone but you can buy a basic phone with a sim card and a small amount of credit for around 100TL (£45). You have to register the phone and will need your passport to do this - the shop will do the paperwork.

Alternatively you can buy cards for use in the many public phone boxes which are an economical way of making calls back to the UK (or other countries)

I have used my UK phone with a Turkish sim card for a while but they tend to get blocked quite quickly - I think this is due to the authorities not wanting foreign phones being brought in and sold cheaply

2. Re: Mobile Phone Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:45 am, November 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kas