We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel around Kas - Nur Beach or Club Capa?

UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel around Kas - Nur Beach or Club Capa?

Hi there

my husband and i are traveling to Kas in a couple of weeks and we are still trying to decide on accomodation! i have seen no recent postings on Club Capa - has anyone stayed there recently and can they tell me how they liked it? also Nur Beach - i am stuck between those 2 - Club Capa or Nur beach....any help would be much appreciated!

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel around Kas - Nur Beach or Club Capa?

To help with your decision you need to choose whether you want to stay in Kas town or out on the peninsula. Club Capa is on the peninsula and you need either a car or you can travel by dolmus into town. In the season the buses are every half an hour and the last one back is 1am. The cost each way is 1.75YTL.

Nur Beach is in Kas and a five minute walk from the town centre. Nur Beach also has one of the best and most popular restaurants in town.

Enjoy your holiday!

denmark
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel around Kas - Nur Beach or Club Capa?

Hi there

I can highly recommend Nur Beach. It is located very beautifully, yoy can almost sit with your feet in the water while dining. Don´t forget to join the grill barbecue party held once a week.

When visiting Kas don´t forget to visit Alper Restaurant situated near Atatyrk Statue. The owner Fatih is one of the nicest people I have ever met and the food is delicious.

Enjoy your trip to Kas, one of my favorite places in the world.

Kas
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel around Kas - Nur Beach or Club Capa?

LeneDenmark

I am curious - are you one of the Danish people that has invested in Alper Restaurant??

4. Re: Hotel around Kas - Nur Beach or Club Capa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations