We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming with Dolphins in Kas

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
326 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Swimming with Dolphins in Kas

Does anybody have any info on the Dolphin Therapy Centre in Kas? I can't find them on the internet and would like to look into swimming with Dolphins in May. Any info would be appreciated.

Essex
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Kas

I've just come back from holiday in turkey and went to Kas to swim with dolphins however the place was shut when we arrived as we didn't go on organised trip but went via our own transport we were shocked to see the dolphins in such a small enclosure with hardly any room to swim if they had of been open I would not have paid to swim with the dolphins as I believe now after seeing them that they should be set free to live in there natural environment I intend to try and get these dolphins set free. If you have any feelings for these beautiful cratures I would reconsider whether you really want to swim in KAS.

Regards Denise

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Kas

Thank you Denise for electing not to go and book a tour after seeing this revolting place and the dreadful conditions the dolphins are kept in.

Please spread the word to anyone you know who is coming to Turkey for a holiday not to give their money to these places.There are several around the coast in the tourism area's and all of a similar type to the one you saw.

People need to know the truth behind the lies in the glossy brochures.Good on you :)

23. Re: Swimming with Dolphins in Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kas