We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Akropol Restaurant

London, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Akropol Restaurant

We will be staying on the peninsular in June/July and I have noticed that a number of villas mention that they are close to the Akropol restaurant.

I was wondering if anyone has eaten there and what they thought of it.

Thanks in advance.

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Akropol Restaurant

Hello,

The Akropol restaurant is now run by a friendly Turkish-Austrian couple.

The restaurant has amazing views and the food is really good.

I was there for lunch once and just had the potato salad (austrian style) as I was not hungry but I loved it.

Have a great holiday in Kas!

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Akropol Restaurant

I have stayed on the Peninsula too, our house being right below the Akropol. It is a wonderful restaurant, serving mainly Austrian style food. The owners are Chrissi(Austrian) and Ferit(Austrian and Turkish) and are the sweetest most welcoming people you will ever meet. The food is great, simple and inexpensive. The view is amazing too. Chrissi and Ferit went out of their way to welcome us and we had many special dinners there.

Ak

Vancouver, BC

London, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Akropol Restaurant

Thanks to both of you for replying to my question.

These Forums certainly do shrink the world at the touch of a button!!

We will certainly give the Akropol a try, as I think our Villa is within easy walking distance.

London, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Akropol Restaurant

I will reply to my own question, having just returned from Kas.

The Akropol restaurant is wonderful.

Chrissi and Ferit are superb hosts, the setting of the restaurant is simply perfect you sit and watch the sun set on the sea, in total peace and quiet. The food is simple and excellent.

If you fancy a very different type of experience to the restaurants actually in Kas, then jump in a taxi or dolmus and pay it a visit, but do make sure you get there before sunset for the views.

I would go as far as to say that the actual setting is about as good as it gets. Can't wait to pay a reteurn visit.

5. Re: Akropol Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kas