We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roggie re walking

Dalyan Turkey
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Topic
Roggie re walking

Hi Roggie

I lived in Kalkan for 10years and know Pauline and Erol personally believe me when i say they will offer you the best in hospitality and will give you an excellent day in Bezirgan, when you are in Kalkan give them call (their no is on the website) Erol will pick you up I expect, If you need any info on Kalkan try my site www.kalkan.kws1.com

Have fun

Eric

Hampshire
Level Contributor
115 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roggie re walking

Hi Eric

Just what we wanted to hear thanks = I can't wait to enjoy one of Erol's lunches! Will either e-mail them or, as you suggest, give them a call nearer the time - I wish we were off tomorrow!

Thanks again will be in touch if we want any further info. Any recommendations for restaurants? - we've got our favs but always open to more suggestions.

2. Re: Roggie re walking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan