We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do on our family holiday

Which Kalkan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colwyn Bay, North...
Level Contributor
507 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do on our family holiday

My hubby, daughter Ellie and i are off to Kalkan on 28th July for 2 weeks. We have booked the Elvna Apartments (I'm planning on walking Snowdon to get fit for the walk home !!)

We love getting out and about so would like any ideas for trips - boats trips. road trips, ANY trips. We plan to hire a car as the hubby loves driving aborad so distance not a problem.

I have also booked 2 nights in Dalyan in the middle of the 2 weeks as a surprise trip for my hubbys birthday so any suggestions from Kalkan or Dalyan would be appreciated.

I have looked at lots of ideas on Trip Advisor but there seems so much to do I need to narrow it down.

We love boat trips but not the rowdy ones where the boats are packed solid.

Never been to Turkey before and as my husband was dead set againist it I need him to LOVE this holiday.......so all you Turkey enthusiasts need to give me your best suggestions :)

11. Re: Things to do on our family holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, February 14, 2013
Edited: 3:35 pm, February 14, 2013
liverpool
Level Contributor
113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Things to do on our family holiday

Swim in the blue cave just past Kaputas beach a bit daunting but well worth it.

Swim to the rear of the cave to understand why it is called the Blue cave. Its about a 100 yard swim to the rear before you can rest.

13. Re: Things to do on our family holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan