We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ekinhan or Asfiya?

Uk
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ekinhan or Asfiya?

any advice on either hotel, we like lounging by pool nice views/food, dont mind buses/taxi to centre/beach clubs etc

Any advice is welcome

UK
Level Contributor
75 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ekinhan or Asfiya?

We stayed in the Asfiya last year and loved it. There isn't any view from the hotel but the friendliness of the staff more than made up for it The hotel didn't serve dinner but the food during the day was excellent and the barman ( sorry can't remember his name) was the star of the hotel!! I would definitely recommend the Asfiya

London
Level Contributor
249 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ekinhan or Asfiya?

Never stayed in either as we have a place in Kalkan. But I can tell you that the Ekinhan does fantastic food, with stunning sea views from all tables. It has a lovely pool area, as a matter of fact the dinning area is just an extension of the pool terrace, fair sized pool, lots of sunbathing space with amazing sea views.

So you say you want fab food, great views and plenty of room to lay by the pool and lounge....the Ekinhan has all those. I have met people who have stayed there and they had no complaints about the rooms, albeit as I said I have never been in a room so can't comment.

I know about the Ekinhan because our place is just 2 mins away and have eaten there loads of times, always blown away by the service, food and oh those views, never get bored of those views. Wherever you decide to stay you will have a fab time in beautiful Kalkan.

Uk
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ekinhan or Asfiya?

thank you for your replies, really helpful think we

are going for EKinhan!

Any other restaurants/bars that are a must?

London
Level Contributor
249 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ekinhan or Asfiya?

Too many to list to be honest. You will know what I mean when you get to Kalkan. Oh, forgot to say you don't even need to use taxis if you stay at the Ekinhan, it's just a 15 stroll into town, with sea views on your right, it's a lovely walk.

There are a fair few bars / restaurants and hotels ( with both ) just a few mins walk from the Ekinhan and a couple of small shops that sell most stuff you might want....all the above is on the 'Kalamar Road' it's the road that takes you to town, so great to have so many places to stop off for a cool drink as you walk into or ack from town, they all stay open late in season.

5. Re: Ekinhan or Asfiya?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan