We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat hire

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Boat hire

Hi,

We will be in Kalkan for my husbands birthday on July 2nd and would like to know the cost of hiring a boat for a day out from the harbour with lunch included for 2 of us. He loves snorkelling. If the cost is expensive would anyone like to share with us?

congleton, United...
Level Contributor
745 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat hire

PM sent

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat hire

Thank you for your help Gyrapix.

If anyone is interested in joining 2 of us on boat trip we would be pleased to hear from you. We leave on 28th June.

3. Re: Boat hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, May 12, 2016
stockport
Level Contributor
269 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat hire

Ah a post from a boat captain in Kas - not in any way biased I am sure....in fact the boat trips from Kalkan are superb and the boat trips from Kekova are excellent as well. I have never been on a day trip from Kas so can't objectively comment...can you comment objectively Captain Ergun?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat hire

Interesting reply dunlop31. To me with staying in Kalkan it would make more sense to go on a boat trip from Kalkan. We are not hiring a car so would have the added problem of getting to and from Kas. I think perhaps I have left it too late to book this trip. Will walk down to the harbour and see if we can find any free boats at the right price for a July 2nd trip.

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
199 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat hire

I have been sailing all my life around this area and the most beautiful bays are located at Kas area that's why there are 30 diving schools in Kas and there are only 4 in Kalkan. If you look at the reviews on TA for boat trips around Kas area you will realise what I want to Say.

Yes I can comment objectively.

Regards

Cpt. Ergun

stockport
Level Contributor
269 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat hire

The reviews for boat trips from Kalkan look pretty good to me!

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
199 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Boat hire

Dear Dunlop31 ,

If you come to Kas I would happly take you a boat trip in Kas for Free and that would be a lifetime experience for you.

I m a traveller and have been traveled more than 30 counturies and Kas is my favourite spot for a boat trip.

If you come to Kas please give a call .

Enjoy your holiday

Best Regards

Cpt. Ergun

Caversham, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Boat hire

Returning to the question originally asked by Holly, which was specific to Kalkan and not to Kas.

I have been recommended hire of the Yildiz 2 boat. £100 for the whole day with lunch. Put Yildiz 2 into the search device for this forum and you will get some very comprehensive information.

E.

cheshire
Level Contributor
215 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Boat hire

Zeus boat have given me a really good price today, much cheaper than everyone else. I have sent you a PM Holly.

Get answers to your questions about Kalkan