We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Topcu, Kalkan

Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Topcu, Kalkan

Hi there - has anyone stayed at Villa Topcu in Kalkan ?

1. Re: Villa Topcu, Kalkan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:43 am, April 15, 2012
Lancashire
Level Contributor
582 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Topcu, Kalkan

I haven't stayed there but know Kalkan well. It looks lovely. It's just about walkable into the old town/supermarkets/banks/ restaurants but definately a taxi back from all of them.

Dereham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Topcu, Kalkan

Did you go?

If so, what was it like?

We are thinking of going next year

Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Topcu, Kalkan

Hi there - yes we did go and had a fab time. The owners website does not say that the villa is situated on a very busy and quite noisy corner and is actually above a small building supplies shop. This didn't ruin our holiday in the slightest but had we known in advance, we may not have booked.

You can walk into Kalkan - down hill, around 20mins but I wouldn't recommend walking back as there is no footpath and the drivers are a little mad!

The villa is well equipped and of a high standard. It was cleaned twice during our stay and it would have been good to have a few more spare towels. The pool was cleaned every morning.

We love Kalkan and would return again and again and again but next year we have decided to explore Dalyan instead.

I'll upload some pics when I can

Portsmouth...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Topcu, Kalkan

Hi - we are looking to hire a villa in Kalkan in July this year and have come across this Villa Topcu on the Tera Mare website..

Firstly how suitable is the villa for a small (4yr old) child and how close are you to the local beaches, bars, shops and restaurants etc?

Would you recommend this villa? I understand it is attached to a electrical suppliers, but have been assured it does not affect the privacy of the villa?

Many thanks

Richard

6. Re: Villa Topcu, Kalkan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan