We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onur Air - turkish low cost airline

Which Kalkan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
1 post
Save Topic
Onur Air - turkish low cost airline

We are going on our hols to Kalkan next wednesday the 24th and are flying with Onur Air. I had not heard of this airline (which may be a good sign) until booking and have done a bit of research on them. Some bits I've read have made me feel very nervous about using them. I am already very nervy on a flight and am now in two minds as to whether I can go through with this! Just wondered if there is anyone out there who might be able to help to put my mind at ease a little?

Wiltshire, UK
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Onur Air - turkish low cost airline

Hi where abouts are you flying from, I am looking for a cheap flight but from england (london or south) what I make out this airline only fly around turkey!

Ballymoney, United...
Level Contributor
861 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Onur Air - turkish low cost airline

Jodie, there are plenty of airlines that fly to Turkey from London and the South. First choice, Thomsons, britannia, Excel, Monnach, Pegasus to name a few as well as Onur.

AmeliaNunns, whats worrying you about the Onur flight?

England
Level Contributor
395 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Onur Air - turkish low cost airline

Onur is a Turkish company, clean and no frills but more than adequate. Don't worry, you'll be fine and it's only a small part of your holiday.

Wiltshire, UK
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Onur Air - turkish low cost airline

Yes I have tried all airlines but for the dates I need, there are only 2 flights and both are expensive. How do you book onur air? their website only displays flights around turkey.

Ballymoney, United...
Level Contributor
861 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Onur Air - turkish low cost airline

Onur are a low cost airline like easyjet in Turkey. However they are often chartered by british holiday companies when they dont have enough planes. So you cant actually book them direct. Book a holiday with say Manos and thats who you could be flying with.

What dates and where are you flying from/to?

berkshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Onur Air - turkish low cost airline

We are flying to Bodrum tomorrow with Onur. I have never heard of this airline either, but after reading the reply posts my mind at rest. As I, like yourself, hate flying. My partner resaaures me that any airline flying from/to British airports are thoroughly serviced. We booked our flights through A1 Travel, they were very reasonable especially for this time of year!

Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations