We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dolumus

LEEDS
4 posts
Save Topic
dolumus

just bought a apartment in kalkan.please tell about the dolumus from kalkan to ? and times ?

HEATH

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,401 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dolumus

Hi Heath - can you give us some more information to help you better. Like where you want to go - any specifics? The dolmuses all depart from the taxi rank opposite the Deniz bank at the top of town and there are standard prices and they have the names of their destinations in the front like Patara, Kas etc.

Cheers!

LEEDS
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dolumus

hi faed

The places i had in mind were kas, Patara Beach,Saklikent and any other places where you think are worth a visit.We are returning in July and have friends and family to be exact 14 of us and we need to get to these places

regards

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,401 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dolumus

Hi Heath - 14 of you - wow!! You will be better off taking a private minibus than going on a dolmus - more convenient - probably cheaper for 14 of you and air conditioned (phew!!) and will pick up and drop off exactly where you want to go..!

For instance - last year - it was the same price for 7 of us to take a private minibus to Patara beach than the dolmus and FAR more convenient!!

There are lots of places that will do private hire for you - but I can recommend our car rental people kalkancarrental - if you need somewhere to start!! send me a private messaage if you want their details..!!

Cheers!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
551 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dolumus

Hi Heath, try www.addatours.com for transfers (from airport or for any day trips). I doubt they'll be beaten on price. Sign up as a member on www.enjoykalkan.com and get another 10 percent off prices.

5. Re: dolumus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, September 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan