We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Bath

Which Kalkan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Turkish Bath

I know that there are a few places locally (Hotels Elixir, Asfiya, Kulube, Rhapsody, Club Xanthos and New Atlantis Centre) that do the whole "bath" thing but wonder what one the locals would recommend?

Any idea of costs?

Can an 8yr old also go?

(I had posted this queston on another website to no avail)

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Bath

Do the 'locals' go...?? I would think that they act on the recommendations of their guest and UK friends....?? I have probably posted this before on this forum - but we went to the Asfiya and had a great turkish bath there....with our kids so that is no problem...I just can't remember the cost but it wasn't expensive otherwise I would have remembered it..!!

Just thinking about all those soft bubbles..!! Enjoy!! ;-))

UK
Level Contributor
45 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Bath

I went to the Atlantis baths a couple of times last year. I think they were newly opened last season and they provided a very good service in clean and pleasant surroundings as well as transport to and from your accommodation if required. They're not far from the Nur Hotel at the side of the one of the supermarkets in that area. I can't remember the cost but it must have been reasonable otherwise I wouldn't have gone but I don't know about suitability for children.

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Bath

The Atlantis baths are just the 'town' side of the Nur Hotel behind the new Yali supermarket...

Cheers! ;-))

4. Re: Turkish Bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kalkan
Recent Conversations