We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya X-Mas Bazaar !!!!! Dec 3rd at 11:00 am

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Antalya X-Mas Bazaar !!!!! Dec 3rd at 11:00 am

Hi all,

Just would like to post a message for those either living in or who will be in visiting this weekend to attend the Antalya Christmas fair. This is an annual event sponsored by the IWA ( International Women's Club of Antalya ).

This event will be held in the Convention Centre of The TALYA Hotel. The hotel is located in the centre of town near to the football stadium and there is plenty of parking available.

The bazzar will take place on December 3rd and Doors open at 11-00 am.

There will be a variety of different stalls including a White Elephant Stall, with lots of books, second hand goods and clothes. An International Stall with drinks, hand made Christmas goods and lots of other items. There is also a Cafe with home made food and drink ( Mulled Wine ! ) Lots of yummy and good things to eat or drink.

For the families and the liitle ones there will be a supervised, fully equiped childrens play area, a real live Father Christmas, who comes complete with his own Grotto.

All proceeds will go to those less fortunate than ourselves and this year the Club is planning to support a Disabled Peoples Home with wwheel chairs and also an Orphanage.

I am planning to attend so please come out in support of a great cause and I am sure it will be a great day out for all. Be sure to tell your friends an pass the word along !!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Panaroma Restaurant
$, Mediterranean, Turkish
Rokka
$$ - $$$, Pizza, Mediterranean, Turkish
Vanilla
$$ - $$$, French, International
NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antalya X-Mas Bazaar !!!!! Dec 3rd at 11:00 am

Hi CanMom: thanks for letting us know about this event. I wish I coiuld be in Antalya so I could go too. LL

Mentioned in this post
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antalya X-Mas Bazaar !!!!! Dec 3rd at 11:00 am

Thanks to all who came out in support of this event. It was a great day for all with lots of goodies. Especially nice was the X-mas cookies and international table. Lots of hand-made items and crafts for sale.

I have been told that they raised an amount of 11 000 YTL and had a record turn out of over 900 people. The children had fun with games, crafts etc and even Santa.

To everyone happy holidays !!!!

3. Re: Antalya X-Mas Bazaar !!!!! Dec 3rd at 11:00 am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, August 22, 2009