We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Handbags?...

yorkshire
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Handbags?...

Hello all fellow TA forum friends!...

Locally to Lara beach anyone know where to get the best designer bags? You know the ones the "genuine fakes"? Ha!..

Never really been bothered for any of the famous turkey designer goods but hey why not?

Here now Travelling home Sunday morning just wondered if to pick one up last minute?

Strolled out today to the right of the barut, a mulberry (not the best) he wanted 300 lira? Wasn't that bothered and got away!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Xx

scotland
Level Contributor
4,095 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Handbags?...

What about the shopping centre? or maybe go into Old town

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Handbags?...

Delphin imperial has a handbag shop with best quality fakes you could ever find

100 euros each though but top top quality - like the real thing.

You can book a hotel tour for 4pm I think and ask to be able to check out the shops

Across the road from delphin imperial is a shop with much cheaper but not as good quality fake handbags

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Handbags?...

My wife buys the imperial ones and we get the daughter the ones from across the road!!

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,901 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Handbags?...

Saturday market!! Got mine there :-) You can get a bus from the Lara beach hotels. Get a bus that says Laura or Terra City on the board in the front window. Ask the driver for pazar. The market is 100 yards or so from the crossroads at Laura Shopping Mall.

Maybe your hotel runs a shuttle? A taxi would be around 30 lira (at a guess).

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Handbags?...

Hi VIPfamily

Thank you for your post.

Which side of the Main strip do we need to catch the Dolmus - is it the opposite side to the hotels heading back towards the airport?

Might give it a try next week -

Thank you, regards, Angela

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,901 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Handbags?...

Oh yes don't head back to the airport!!! Stand the opposite side to the sea. Most drivers understand where you are going! Sometimes the bus has Dedeman on the front. Alternatively get to the bus terminal at the other end of Lara Beach by the Sera Beach hotel. From there the LF09, LF10 and KL08 all go to the market. Get off them the stop after Laura or Shemall shopping centres. Get the bus back on the opposite side of the road. Those going to the hotels will have "Oteller' or Kundu on the boards :-) Fare is 2lira each way.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Handbags?...

Thank you VIPfamily

You are always so helpful - much appreciated

Regards

Angela

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,901 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Handbags?...

No problem Angela. Hope it's of some help :-)

yorkshire
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Handbags?...

Thank you so much for replies,

I had every intention of getting to a market today but I'm sorry to say I'm laid under my parasol snoozing! We shall prob wAlk out tomorrow, I shall head down towards the delphins then?

Thank you so much again I shall let you know xx

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Handbags?...

Hi Debella

Much wiser to shop in the cooler evenings - the stores stay open until 11pm

The stretch between Delphin Diva and the Rixos probably has the best selection on the beach side of the road.

On the opposite side we got some school bags for 8 euros each but the zip broke on one, first time we used it

Hope Ella's finger is healing

Enjoy your last full day

Best wishes, Angela