We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A good taxi company

Ashby de la zouch
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
7 helpful votes
A good taxi company

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help. I've just cancelled our transfer with flexible trips to the limak Lara as when I booked it the travel agent asked if I'd like a transfer so said yes and paid £86.74. When I got the tickets, it said that we were booked onto a public bus that would take up to an hour to arrive at the airport and would drop us off at a bus stop!!!!!

Now I need a reliable way to get to our hotel to start our relaxing holiday!!!

We would ideally like to travel together, 4 adults, 1 child, 1 infant and 6 cases and a pushchair!!!! What sort of price have others paid so I don't get ripped off

Cheers

Rach

North West England...
Level Contributor
7,758 posts
112 reviews
115 helpful votes
1. Re: A good taxi company

Hi, just a mention for a transfer company I have used a few times now and great service and price.

http://www.hanatravel.net

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
41 reviews
60 helpful votes
2. Re: A good taxi company

I am more than happy to advise of a company not to use: A2B travel, shocking service, avoid at all cost.

wigan
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
7 reviews
13 helpful votes
3. Re: A good taxi company

I on the other hand have never had any issues with A2B express service and have used them many times in Turkey and several other countries. My last return journey they sent a Mercedes mini van leather trim etc etc no complaints and great price in my experience.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
3 helpful votes
4. Re: A good taxi company

Hi we are travelling on 15th April to Limak Lara. Have booked transfers with Holiday Taxis both ways for around £60. Used them couple of years ago in October with no problems.

Antalya, Turkey
Level Contributor
11,672 posts
29 reviews
103 helpful votes
5. Re: A good taxi company

From the airport to the Lara hotels it is cheaper to take an airport taxi. No need to pre book as there are always many waiting at arrivals. To most of the hotels the journey is around 15-20 minutes and costs around 40-50 lira. No waiting for other passengers or visiting several hotels en route. Most taxis will take up to 4 passengers. With the current exchange rate it's amazingly good value!

Antalya, Turkey
9 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
6. Re: A good taxi company

Hello, there is a local travel agency name is Hana Travel Antalya, they have affordable price and good service in Antalya region. You can send an email to sales@hanatravel.net to have a quote regarding your request. The price written on their website as 60 euro for round trip transfer.

Ashby de la zouch
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
7 helpful votes
7. Re: A good taxi company

Hi, thanks for all your replies. We have booked with hana travel as they also will provide a baby seat for our little girl and they're much more reasonable than the transfer buses!!!!!

Thanks again :)

Rach

8. Re: A good taxi company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 07, 2015