We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TerraCity Antalya

wiltshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
TerraCity Antalya

I saw the old thred was removed in January so thought I'd start a new one.

Anyone been to TerraCity recently? Thoughts?

I am planning on doing some shopping when I am there in 3 weeks. Staying at Lara Beach - can anyone tell me if they has a bus that goes there from Kremlin Palace? What are the prices like on clothes all the Mall compared to UK? In particular, the designer brands?

Suggestions on a bite to eat when we are there??

On another note - What's the weather like in Antalya at the moment :D Is it cold in the evenings so I can be prepared when packing!

Many thanks! :)

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
778 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: TerraCity Antalya

Hi Charlotte

You will be able to catch the local dolmus from outside the hotel which will take you directly to Terra City, and should be about 30 mins. Personally, I was disappointed with the shopping center, because it was not what I expected. It has mainly designer shops which are quite expensive (no fake goods here), but if this is your cup of tea you will be OK. It is worth the bus ride to see for yourself.

Regarding the weather, we have been visiting this region every Easter for the past 11 years and find the weather very pleasant (mid 20's) ideal for sunbathing or sightseeing but you may need a cardigan or wrap for the evenings if you are outside.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
10,291 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: TerraCity Antalya

There is a food hall on the top floor with everything from McDs, Burger King, local chains plus cakes and coffees etc. There's also a Roberts on a lower floor with coffees, frappe etc snacks and sweets.

As for prices a designer brand is a designer brand and priced like the rest of the world!!

3. Re: TerraCity Antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 05, 2015