We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphin diva al a cartes

Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Delphin diva al a cartes

Hi , I just see in some websites that just one al a carte is included in your AI this year , looking at reviews from last year they wer all included , does anyone know so I can decide to book this hotel or look for a different one , thanks

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,578 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delphin diva al a cartes

If you trawl back to a February post someone posted about this and it seems true that it is one visit included per week but they have now lifted the age restrictions!

You are probably better e-mailing the hotel though to get an answer as they do change their rules at the Delphins sometimes. Have you also looked on their website for info ?

Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Delphin diva al a cartes

Hi , yes I emailed the hotel and they have changed the concept to one free visit per week , so now back to the drawing board for looking for different proper all inclusive , any ideas ?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,578 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delphin diva al a cartes

Hi Irish

It is becoming quite common for the hotels to offer just one A la Carte per week nowadays !

In Lara if this is where your looking the best All Inclusive deal is the Barut Lara ! Closed until the end of this month and had a renovation during winter! Great choice of Restaurants and drinks there and great hotel !

There are some hotels in Belek with some included A la Carte's if you want advice on those?

Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Delphin diva al a cartes

Hi toady , was set on the delphin diva but that has put me off it , yeah am open to advice on belek or side if u have any ideas please

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,578 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Delphin diva al a cartes

Hi

If your keen on the Diva why not budget for a few extra A la Carte's , they might even change their policy again as once regulars go back for a return visit they may cave in to pressure !

They did that regarding the no kids in certain A la Carte's last year at the Delphins!

What does your party consist of ? Are you looking for things for children etc ?

Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Delphin diva al a cartes

Hi coady, yeah we will have 2 children , ages 5 and 11 , well hopefully they will cave into pressure lol

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Delphin diva al a cartes

I think its a £10 ish charge to book extra a la cartes per person

Theres only a few worth trying at delphin anyway

The Japanese is the best

I am happier paying for the odd extra a la carte during our holiday in the unlikely event we will want them then having to queue for an hour to still not get the a la carte I want

And im hoping the payment method will stop the queues

Edited: 2:39 pm, April 04, 2014
8. Re: Delphin diva al a cartes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Antalya
Recent Conversations