We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

low cost holidays hotels only

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
low cost holidays hotels only

has anyone booked hotel with this company and if you have did everything go ok when you arrived, there prices compared to booking direct are a lot cheaper.

Surrey
Level Contributor
363 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

Look at the forums under Low Cost Holidays rather than the Turkey Forum for more afvice. I have used these also Travel Republic & Sunshine holidays. All far cheaper than direct with the hotel Jo

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

thanks jo very off putting that forum , reason I left message here was because I was referring to hotels in Antalya and there is very little info on there about booking hotels in Antalya so if any one has booked hotels with this company in Antalya and everything was fine I would like gto no please.

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

Hi buddystar,

I have booked hotel only with Lowcostholidays a few times mainly to Spain but also the Belek and Lara areas of Antalya and never had any problems.

A few other sites that I use for hotel only -

Monarch.

Travel republic.

Holiday nights.

Thomas Cook.

Hotels4u.

Diane

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

thanks for that was getting a bit suspicious for example the delphin imperial for 3 nights 24th25th26th dec was so cheap with them £300 for adult and child and direct is 463 euros and hotel says they are the cheapest to book with direct

Surrey
Level Contributor
363 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

I have used Sunshine & low cost for hotels in Lara beach. No problems at all. Book with confidence & gloat over the savings :)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

booked 1st weeks hotel with lowcost went through fine limak lara booked 2nd hotel 3nights at delphin imperial and they ring me up and say they have a problem with it there booking department are dealing with it, booked 3rd hotel back at limak lara for 4 nights still waiting for them to send the documents iam now getting worried fly out Tuesday and already had my 1st holiday cancelled by Thomas cook.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
111 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

Make sure your card that you paid for the holiday for delphin is now blocked for that money being taken from it. Best to advise the fraud section of your card provider too about what happened and advise them that you will be in Turkey. If you have email confirmation from the limak lara for the extra dates that should be ok. They may be confused with the two different bookings in your name as not everywhere is as fully staffed as in high season. I would also get onto lowcost and tell them what happened and see if their rep could facilitate you with some help there. Good luck.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

it was booked over phone with lowcost rep Robert stringer will find more out Monday hopefully email below

The department that confirm failed hotels are not in until Monday morning. I have sent them email to confirm as soon as they can.

They will also send the last 2 vouchers.

Robert Stringer

Sales Consultant

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

anyone who wants to confirm there hotel is booked in Antalya through lowcost holidays can ring m t s in Antalya on 0090 242 311 41 94 I just rang them they confirmed 1 hotel is booked but the remaining 2 are not even though as of 5minjutes ago lowcost are still adamant 2nd hotel is booked and confirmed yet no money has left my account for it,they might be cheap but not worth the hassle.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: low cost holidays hotels only

thanks everyone for the advice and help,now have all 3 vouchers.

money I saved using lowcost holidays soon went ringing turkey,majorca and switzerland to solve this mess

will check with the delphin imperial on wed when there to make sure they have my booking

happy holidays everyone

thanks

buddy