We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alcoholic drinks in the Baia Lara?

wigan uk
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
alcoholic drinks in the Baia Lara?

Hi, im thinking of booking the Baia lara for aug next year. Can anyone tell me if they have international drinks i.e smirnoff vodka , jack daniels or jim beam which are part of the all inclusive ?

thanks

Emma

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,133 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alcoholic drinks in the Baia Lara?

Hi Emma

Angel-9 is doing a live thread, why not ask her what is available?

Doubt you will get Jack daniels or Jim beam there.

SQF
Level Contributor
171 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: alcoholic drinks in the Baia Lara?

Jack Daniels and Jim Beam are available at extra cost but I don't know how much they were charging for them, I think Smirnoff is included in the All Inclusive but I'm not 100% sure.

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: alcoholic drinks in the Baia Lara?

I was in Baia Lara last summer. I don't know about whiskey, but I used to drink wodka or gin and they had the international ones but you had to ask. If you didn't asked for the "good" ones you've got the local drinks. Gin was Beefeater or Gordon's and wodka was Absolut and (I believe) Smirnoff . For more exclusive brands you had to pay.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: alcoholic drinks in the Baia Lara?

Drinks list... Beer – Efe, Gin – Borzoi, Beefeater, Gordons, Vodka – Borzoi, Absolut, Smirnoff, Whisky – Passport, Ballantines Finest, Russian vodka – Nemiroff... all included. Other brands from €3.Sparkling wine for brekkie and from bars included - shame the measure is so small! Fresh OJ also available for brekkie - both ready-squeezed and DIY.

5. Re: alcoholic drinks in the Baia Lara?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 17, 2014