We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cable car

London
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
cable car

Hi,

I'm staying in Beldibi, and would like to do a day trip, and an hoping someone could offer advise please.

I quite like the sound of the cable car (is that near Kemer?). If we do that, are there any interesting sites near there that we could combine? Such as some ruins for example?

Also, how much would such a tour cost? We're thinking of heading outside the hotel to get a better deal.

Thanks for your advice.

Mentioned in this post
Beldibi
Beldibi
Kemer, Turkey
Kemer
Kemer
Antalya Province, Turkey
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cable car

From the cable car website - "We offer a daily shuttle service from Beldibi..." - olymposteleferik.com/en/…

For ruins, Phaselis is a nice site. Very close to the cable car turn-off.

I think you should be able to find agents in Beldibi for a tour. Renting a car for the day would be a good way of doing it.

Mentioned in this post
Beldibi
Beldibi
Kemer, Turkey
London
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cable car

Thanks for your advice David, very helpful.

3. Re: cable car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 14, 2014