We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for children

Edinburgh, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Best hotel for children

Hi we have been to voyage belek last year and we really loved it however only minor down side from my daughters point of view (6 years ) was there were not many English kids to play with or not a lot of English spoken in the kids club - it may have been purely down to the time of year. We are keen to go back to Turkey again next year and are very tempted to go back to the voyage belek because of the very high standard and quality however we would be keen to hear if anyone has a very good experience in any of the other hotels in the Antalya area that would give us both - high standards for the adults and a great experience for our daughter. Thanks

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for children

Our kids have been to deplhin palace hotel twice and loved it. The slides, the funfair, the kids club, the buffet, the 3D cinema, unlimted ice cream, the normal cinema, ten pin bowling, games room, the kids cocktails, candy floss etc.

They like it so much they chose it ahead of going back to disney florida this year.

Having said that exactly the same as at the Belek there will be some but not many English kids in the kids club. Not sure what you get at the Belek but its an alternative. We are trying the Delphin Imperial next door this August.

Edinburgh, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for children

Thank you so much we will take a look at delphin palace taking all that into consideration - certainly sounds fab

hove, sussex
Level Contributor
142 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel for children

Been to delphin, royal wings and royal holiday palace in lara as well as the voyage Belek. The voyage Belek is by far the best hotel for quality of food and its our favourite overall for us and the kids. We found the ratio of English probably best at the wings and worst at the delphin. You are a minority at most of the hotels so its pot luck. The voyage has the best kids club ( didn't really use them but always pop in with the kids) the wings has great slides but its a walk round to the front of the hotel and prefer the closeness and choice of slides at holiday palace and voyage. The delphin restricts kids to the al la carte and the royal hotels only allows one visit per week/ visit so we are back to the voyage again as it ticks all our boxes. One good thing about being in lara beach area is its nice to wander along the strip in the evening or pop to Antayla as its very close. Any questions just ask.

Edinburgh, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel for children

Thanks for taking time to reply , we do really like the voyage Belek and I guess we will always compare to it so its nice to know others have tried and it is the best. This is really helpful , thanks again

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel for children

Lots more Brits visiting the Voyage now ,more and more every year .I have been nine times now ,the first was in 2008 when it first opened .On that visit the wife and I were the only Brits there for the whole fortnight . I was there from 4/18 and there plenty .

Peter

Edited: 5:37 pm, July 09, 2013
Edinburgh, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best hotel for children

Hi

Many thanks for your reply Peter - My husband Craig and I met you last year when you were there with our daughter Sophie. We desperately want to go back next year as the hotel is fantastic and we cannot fault it however Sophie isnt so keen because there weren't many kids for her to play with - thankfully we made some nice friends but they were definitely in the minority.

Hope you and your family are well. Jo

7. Re: Best hotel for children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 12, 2014