We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

count down sherwood breeze

hampshire
Level Contributor
447 posts
1 review
Save Topic
count down sherwood breeze

count down to sherwood breeze 3 more days and we will be there cant wait ,any one going .

Pembs
Level Contributor
162 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: count down sherwood breeze

Hi. I spoke to guest relations yesterday as i am looking at booking next year and wanted to check the re furb dates. They replied straight away say that once the hotel closes this season they will begin the refurb. It should all be complete by may next year

Level Contributor
3 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: count down sherwood breeze

Hiya thank u for that would hate it to spoil holiday. :-) x

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,800 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: count down sherwood breeze

Hi Kim,

Going to Turkey in late October isn't the best of times, especially the last week. Most of the Hotel's run their season April to October and I have stayed during October half term at other hotels and the ice-cream has run out and not been replenished so near the end of season. Outdoor eating areas have been shuttered up etc. Outdoor activities are not guaranteed in October,if you can, I would consider bringing your holiday forward or changing to a hotel that is open all year .It can be sunny but a gamble, gets dark early and deep pools can be too cold to enjoy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but knowing now you can act on it. Angela

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
14. Re: count down sherwood breeze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2014