We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Antalya

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in Antalya

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to say in Antalya around $150 near the beach . I'll be there at the beginning of July ?

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Antalya

<<where to say in Antalya around $150 near the beach <<<

hi Islay B,

that is a tough question..because there are 2 types of hotels in Antalya..either small boutique hotels and pensions in the Kaleiçi ( no real beach ) or the big hotels on Konyaaltı beach or Lara beach.

are you looking for something small and personable or a big hotel ?

please also read this post I wrote yesterday

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k65…

check out the Tuvana hotel and the Puding hotel in the old city center..good Exclusive boutique hotels

<<<'m looking for something very exclusive and preferably on the beach. thanks.<<<

so then you have to look at the big 5 stars hotels either on the Konyaaltı beach or Lara Beach..

there are plenty of hotels along the konyaalti beach area..Hill Side Su, Harrington Park Resort , Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya, Porto Bello, Sea life just to name a few.

the Harrington Park Resort , Crowne Plaza Hotel Antalya are the newest addition but they are not the same as the Lara beach strip hotels. ..but they are good too.

ın my opinion the water quaility is better in Konyaalti than Lara beach..but that is just my opinion

those are the centrally located hotel..like the..no real great beach access

Hotel Dedeman

Divan Antalya

Rixos Downtown

The Marmara Hotels

<< in Antalya around $150 near the beach

alternatively you could look at Cirali 1 hr from Antalya

Cirali ( Çıralı ) is a very lovely and unspoilt area...with Olimpos Roman ruins scattered in a pine forest, a secluded 4km non-touristy beach, fertile fields, and the Chimaera, the world's oldest and best-known natural "eternal flame". Also a natural nesting-ground for carretta carretta (loggerhead turtles).

Cirali tends to draw more families and mature toursits...the hotels and pensions are anywhere from 150m - 750 meters from the beach. All within a 5-10 minute walk.

Also the famous '' Chimaera '' burning mountain is located in the north end of the Cirali village...

This is the Chimaera or Yanartaş as it is know in Turkish .....Yanartaş - The mystical flames at the Chimaera. The Chimaera, a series of flames issuing out of cracks in the bare hillside, is one of the most unusual sites in the whole of Lycia.

Cirali has a stunning beach, lush forests..an idyllic, concrete-free paradise, and sparkling clear seas.

not to mention many local people from antalya visit here in the weekends to escape the city and for its lovely beach

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,026 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Antalya

Last winter İ stayed in The Marmara Antalya on Lara beach, İ really liked the hotel though İ am not a big size hotel lover, the design was so refreshing, open, modern that İ can easily recommend it for a good summer's holiday!

Edited: 1:38 am, May 18, 2013
Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,252 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Antalya

Islay, welcome to Turkey.

The following hotels are almost all within your 150 USD budget, and they are all around Antalya. For the town itself, I recommend Su Hotel for you. "tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297962-d301300…". Check the reviews of all hotels that are suggested..

I have three good candidates for you for your lovely Mediterranean trip. The first one is Fethiye, a lovely little Turkish working town, with some excellent restaurants, Turkish marketplaces, fish markets, etc. It has a great beach called Calis, and also a possibility of having a quick ride to one of the best beaches in the world, Olıdeniz. Have a look at Fethiye pics and Oludeniz near Fethiye pics: "http://tinyurl.com/bs7luuw". For more info, you can go to Fethiye forums. Here are the lovely Fethiye hotels: "tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298031-Fethiye_Mugla…".

The second is absolutely lovely Adrasan, more rural than Fethiye and more of a village than anything else. It has though lots of great restaurants by the river and a fabulous beach. This place is very sceneic, quiet, and not very much touristy. Mostly there are locals and Turkish visitors. Here are some wonderful pics of Adrasan: "http://tinyurl.com/cm3dmg7". And here are the wonderful hotels of Adrasan: "tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g1057714-Adrasan_Turk…".

Finally, the third recommendation is for Side, a wonderful small Roman town, east of Antalya, where pure sand beaches are gorgeous, hotels are wonderful and on the beach, and finally the little town is very vibrant with an excellent local atmosphere. Here are pics from Side. "http://tinyurl.com/c6vbjrl", the wonderful hotels of Side: "tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g297968-Side_Turkish_…", and finally you can look at the Side forums and have a look at the Top Questions on the right: "tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g297968-i1200-Side…".

good luck,

enigma...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in Antalya

thankyou very much canmom , villa rhapsody and enigma 2007 ! i am going to look at all your suggestions this weekend over the long holiday weekend thatg we are having in canada !!! i really apprecaite all your advice to me !!!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay in Antalya

hi Islay B,

you are most welcome and enjoy your holiday in turkey and planning..Happy Victoria Day !! from an ex-Canadian !! we are also having a long weekend here in turkey too !!

6. Re: Where to stay in Antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 21, 2014