We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive at the Barut Lara Resort & Spa/Concorde Deluxe

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive at the Barut Lara Resort & Spa/Concorde Deluxe

Hi I am seriously considering Turkey this year and after much research have narrowed my selection down to the Barut Lara or possibly the Concorde Deluxe. The one thing that is just so ambigious in almost every brochure I have seen is which restaurants are included as part of the AI at the Barut. Can you eat in all the a la cartes as long as a 24 hour reservation is made or can you only eat in each one per week or is it just once in any of them per week?

Also at the Concorde Deluxe I see that there is a cover charge to eat in the a la carte restaurants, what is the cover charge? Something small or a figure that will make the already paid for all inclusive a lot less appealing?

Thanks

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive at the Barut Lara Resort & Spa/Concorde Deluxe

Sorry meant to say I'd be travelling mid September for 10 nights if that makes a difference.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
501 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive at the Barut Lara Resort & Spa/Concorde Deluxe

At the Barut the a la cartes are included in the all inclusive & there is no limit on the number of times you can visit them - as long as you can get a reservation. In September all of the a la cartes should be open, I can't say this for certain though as I've only ever been the winter months - Toady is the person who will be able to give you a definitive answer, she's the Barut queen lol!!!

Can't help with any info about the Concorde, I'm sorry, I've never been there. I would definitely recommend the Barut though if you you want a brilliantly fabulous holiday.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive at the Barut Lara Resort & Spa/Concorde Deluxe

Hi Donna

I got your message so here goes.

Poppy-Jo is right all the Al a cartes are open in September and like she has told you, if there is room in the Al a cartes you can go.

If you opt for a Junior Suite you take priority and could book as many as you like in advance. In the other rooms it was up to 3 days in advance last time we stayed In November. We got to try the barbeque Al a carte in November as we usually go at Easter and it is not open then. It was great !

The Barut lara has a great choice of international drinks and even has some bottled beers like Becks and Miller and of course the local Effes. The recent reviewer says no decent drinks but he could not fail to see all the good quality drinks available.You do need to ask for your tipple by name but this is true at all the hotels.

I have not stayed at the Concorde but toured it and not a fan of it myself . There is another thread with comments on the Concorde which might help you.

Anything else please ask !

Pippa- Jo not been called queen before !! lol

Oxon
Level Contributor
222 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive at the Barut Lara Resort & Spa/Concorde Deluxe

Hiya

We have been to Barut at that time of year twice now (also once in June) and are going again this September/October. As said previously by others the a la cartes are included, you just have to pre-book them. If you are not overly fussy you can usually get in one of them by booking a few days ahead. They are all good. We only did the barbeque when we went with my daughter and boyfriend - great fun - but not such a good night as a couple (best in a group). We also found that the Turkish restaurant, whilst probably one of the best for atmosphere/situation was not our favourite for food (found it very salty and over-flavoured) but as always is down to individual choice and choice off menu!! (We are still hoping to book another night there to put into perspective!)

Any more info needed - just ask - there are so many Barut fans on here!!

5. Re: All inclusive at the Barut Lara Resort & Spa/Concorde Deluxe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 08, 2014