We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wristbands at Dragon beach

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
79 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Wristbands at Dragon beach

Does anyone know whether they have them and if so are under 18s different?

My son will be almost 18 when we travel and would hate to have to wear a kiddie wristband. It's a family holiday so he's not going to get drunk but would like to be able to get a beer.

My other choice would be Royal Wings where I believe they brought in wristbands last year.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,577 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wristbands at Dragon beach

I am sure the Royal Dragon has wristbands and it is a sister hotel to Royal Wings which recently brought them in.

We should have gone there a couple of years ago and cancelled for the same reason as our son then 17 did not want a kiddie wristband on.,

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
508 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wristbands at Dragon beach

Do you mean the Royal Dragon? If you do then yes there are wristbands, they were red when I went & I seem to recall that under 18's did have a different colour, although I cannot be 100% certain about this as I was travelling alone.

Both the Dragon & the Wings are fabulous hotels, when I went to the Wings a couple of years ago it was a wristband free zone but I believe that is no longer the case & as they are both part of the same group it'll probably be the same system for under 18's. I don't know if they check thoroughly when they issue them when you check in though - if your son is almost 18 (& looks it) he'll probably get away with being an adult.

Edited: 1:08 pm, April 01, 2013
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wristbands at Dragon beach

Yes they have green wristbands on.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
79 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wristbands at Dragon beach

Thank you all.

Dingle did you notice whether the children had a different colour?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wristbands at Dragon beach

Sorry should of said adults had blue or red sorry cannot remember which and kids had green.

6. Re: Wristbands at Dragon beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Antalya