We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limak Lara, Liberty Hotels Lara or Barut Lara?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
222 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Limak Lara, Liberty Hotels Lara or Barut Lara?

Last minute change of plans for next week-end - can't stand this weather any more! Lara Beach experts - should we choose Limak, Liberty or Barut for 2 adults, 16 year old and 9 year old?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
222 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Limak Lara, Liberty Hotels Lara or Barut Lara?

Well, finally booked yesterday, I agonised over decision and ended up choosing the Imperial because cheaper and because the teenager already got her choice in the summer so seemed fair to suit the small one. Will have to try Barut in October lol.

Thank you both for your help, I'll post a review. Can't wait.....off to pack! Kathryn

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Limak Lara, Liberty Hotels Lara or Barut Lara?

Hi Kathryn.

The Imperial is getting some excellent reviews,i don't think you will go wrong there, we are going in May ,can't wait to read your review on it ,we did a tour of it last October and if its even half as good as it looks you will have a fab time.as you say you can always try the Barut at a later date or even better whilst you are at the imperial do the tour to see if it is what you like just because one person likes it does not mean everyone will

Have a great time.

Brian.

13. Re: Limak Lara, Liberty Hotels Lara or Barut Lara?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 30, 2014