We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teenage daughters

Belgium
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Teenage daughters

Hello,

My friend is going to Antalya the first week of July with her hubby and two teenage daughters (13yrs). A part from the pool nothing seems to interest them, but my friend does want to get away from the hotel a bit.

I already found some info about the Sandsculpture Festival, but are there any other fun things to do with young teenagers? Churches and amphitheaters are not their cup of tea.

Tx!!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teenage daughters

Hi being that i live in Antalya and have two children one almost 12. I can say the best idea for teenage girls would be a trip to the big MMM Migros shopping mall. It has food courts as well as a movie theater. Also Beach Park on the Konyaatli beach front just down from the shereton hotel is where many teenagers hang out over the summer. There are always live bands and plenty to do.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Teenage daughters

Hi again, just came to my mind that there is also a water park across from the migros shopping mall call Aqua Land and also a amusement park in that same area as well. Loads to do the kids won't get bored. Another thought why not try rafting at KopriuKanyon.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Teenage daughters

spelling mistake Kopru Kanyon sorry.

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Teenage daughters

Hi Vitafor: we visited Antalya with teenagers on one of our trips to Turkey. I found that they liked to wander about Old Antalya and look at the shops coming up from the Marina. Also may I suggest a day cruise, a lot of fun, you get to swim off the boat. Also they might like to visit the beautiful waterfalls, get them disposable cameras and let them take their own pictures so they can make a photo book about their impressions of Antalya, or maybe they'd like to swim with dolphins at Konyaali Beach. Hi Canmom, your suggestions are great, my daughters and I loved the Migros Mall, Happy Travel, LemonLady

5. Re: Teenage daughters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 13, 2009