We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurants in Antalya

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamburg
Level Contributor
354 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Good Restaurants in Antalya

We will go to Antalya early May but will not stay in one of these for us "appalling" all inclusive places. It looks like many tourists because of these hotels do not leave their ressort/hotel for dinner as I can't find very much on good seafood or restaurants with turkish cuisine in the Antalya forums. We would like to "eat out" every night, I woud appreciate recommendations on good/very good restaurants in Antalya.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
35,718 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaurants in Antalya

onmytravels, I would recommend 7 Mehmetler restaurant right next to Hillside Su Hotel behind Beach park. They have great Turkish dishes and very good service. Each time I go to Antalya, I eat there at least once: "tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297962-d9…".

One more thing, Kayalar Restaurant at Ulupınar on the main highway is an excellent restaurant where Turkish people go and enjoy delicious food. It is always busy and the prices are great. Ulupınar is a great village on the highway after Tekirova, driving south of Antalya. "tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g2291764-d…".

good luck,

enigma...

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,301 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Restaurants in Antalya

Deending where you plan on staying you will always find small local places. There are sooo many here.

Where do you plan to stay? People can then give you the benefit of more localised knowledge.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Restaurants in Antalya

If you go to the left hand side of the page and click on resturants, it should give you a good idea of where to go.

We make a point of going to the old town and having lunch on a few days of our holiday, Some very good eating places.

Wingene, Belgium
Level Contributor
450 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Restaurants in Antalya

I do not know where you are staying in Antalya, but if you are staying near Kaleiçi (old town), do visit the Vanilla Lounge restaurant !

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297962-d1…

We' ve been there in 2011 and 2012 . Delicious food for a fair price !

Enjoy.

5. Re: Good Restaurants in Antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 01, 2014