We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who is a senior Barut nut!!

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
who is a senior Barut nut!!

We are mere novices at 5 times

Oxon
Level Contributor
222 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

We are babies then - been three times - going again in September - so nearly four times!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
508 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

I've only been twice so I'm nowhere near a senior nut.......but I am having two visits this year - woo-hoo!!! - so that'll help me inch my way up the nut ladder!!

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

Yep that's the Barut full of nuts trouble is once you get that bug you just can not resist.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

Lol you are nuts come on Ann where are you.? I'm just a tiny baby only been the once really enjoy trying different hotels. The junior suites were a bonus for us however al a cartes were a let down for us maybe we got the chef on a off week.

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

Ala cartes are not a big deal for me I can take them or leave them I do think they should be included though for those that like them luckily they are at the Barut.

We are trying 2 more this year... the Imperial and the Susesi.

Have you noticed the forums are a bit quiet at the moment.

Brian.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

Yep not many on at all although seem to be more new people coming on asking for help which is nice. We wasn't fussed at all on the food however it was early season April 3rd. The grounds are fab though and as I said all the little extras you got with the suite were nice.

Not seen Ann on for abit???

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

Yes good to hear from new posters ,it's good to be serious now and then to help out.

I am sure Ann will be back on soon unless of course she has flitted off to the Barut without telling anyone lol.

Edited: 9:27 am, February 22, 2013
scotland
Level Contributor
4,114 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

Twice..first time was amazing..Second time..sorry it had gone off the boil.The room ( residence) was tired, some problems,,lots of electricians etc coming back and fore.. took ages to fix stuff.

The a la cartes were good..the animation team amazing.The staff were good on all levels.The beach bar and the toilets were un clean. However, we did not get sick..and we paid a good price..IF it was refurbed and cleaned up..then we would go back.

We made wonderful German.dutch friends who are still in contact. meeting up with them next trip..in different hotel

Maybe in summer, for a family the Barut would suit..

If you get a good deal..then, yes go for it

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

Think I possibly would give it ago again if got a good price but would want suite again. We paid £960 for a week which I thought was a fab price doubt I would get it again that cheap.

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
698 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: who is a senior Barut nut!!

We are on countdown for our 7th visit in 4 weeks time. Would not want to spend our Easter holidays anywhere else!!!!

The Baurt is the only hotel to satisfy all our needs, some of the others we have been to have good/better things going for them but overall the Barut ticks all the boxes. I have just been pricing up for April 2014 :)