We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Holiday Palace Easter bargain

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
375 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Holiday Palace Easter bargain

Have been looking for an Easter break....we went to the Lara Beach hotel last April on an adults only holiday. It was lovely. The weather was ok not as warm as Lanzarote but that was reflected in the price.

Plus you get more for your money in Turkish hotels I find.

Anyway. Have found a holiday for 2 adults & 2 children leaving Easter Saturday for a week for £2070, its half price with Thomas Cook. Inflight meals, 20kg luggage and transfers included!! Am so tempted.

It should be £4219! Should I talk my OH round...it is Valentines Day afterall.

(Lanzarote is about £2200 in a very bog standard 3 star, we have stayed before)

Louise

uk
Level Contributor
222 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Holiday Palace Easter bargain

i would go for it, lanzarote hotels are sub standard to lar beach now.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Holiday Palace Easter bargain

Yes I would go for it, very nice hotel we went oct.

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Holiday Palace Easter bargain

Good price.

I am booked with my wife at the Royal Holiday Palace for 2 weeks for £1600 including 20kg baggage, choice of seats and inflight meals on 15th April.

Now that's a bargain!!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
375 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Holiday Palace Easter bargain

Yeah that's good although your holiday is after the Easter school holidays, most hols are cheaper during term time...as we know to our cost.

Being a teacher can only go in school hols...which means often the holiday price doubles in price...but don't get me started on that one!! lol

Have decided not to go after all....just bought a new car, plus we have 3 weekends away with the kids over the next 3 months which are more £££

Ahh well. Still got our holiday to Kusadasi in August to look forwward to!

Lou

Edited: 10:10 am, February 17, 2013
Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Holiday Palace Easter bargain

That's a shame.

Yea I know price is better for that reason but we always book outwith school holidays to try and avoid the kids!

6. Re: Royal Holiday Palace Easter bargain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 19, 2014