We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

susesi problems!

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
susesi problems!

Hi all

Does anyone know if the susesi closes in November ,been to Thomas Cook to try and book it today but there is a problem trying to get that hotel!

any suggestions for alternative in belek must have branded drinks, not too many kids and be in November ,Side is a possibility but most hotels there do not do branded drinks

does any one know if the Royal Alhambra has branded drinks or the RHP in Lara

xanado is another possibility

Brian.

Edited: 10:11 am, January 19, 2013
Kent
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: susesi problems!

Hi Brilin

I just had a look at Thomas cook style and it is coming up on there, not sure where you fly from, but there was a flight from Manchester, its a lovely hotel, we went there 3 years ago

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: susesi problems!

hisunsunsun19.

we are flying from Manchester , and it comes up but the trouble is that when you try to book it it says there is a problem we have been to the store and they can not get it either so it is either closed during them dates or there is a internal problem ,so looking for alternative.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: susesi problems!

Ah i see thats a shame, it was open last year as i remember reading a review from someone who said it was very quiet there, maybe thats why!

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
698 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: susesi problems!

RHP in Lara has some international brands, but you have to ask for them. I do know that you can get international brands at the Barut Lara though.

Toady (destination expert) was at the Barut last November and she posted a great review - it may be worth checking it out.

lanarkshire,scotland
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: susesi problems!

Hi Brian

Have you had a wee look at the Calista Resort in Belek? Looks nice :)

Hope you and your wife get booked up for November.

Elaine

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: susesi problems!

Hi schoolholiday.

We have been to the Barut 5 times and it is our favorite hotel ,we fancied a different area RHP is a possibility as is our favorite. there are only a handfull of hotels open at this time so was looking at belek

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: susesi problems!

Hi Elaine.

Both the Calista hotels are on the list but wanted to keep cost down and the Barut is near £500 cheaper,and we love the Barut

Brian.

lanarkshire,scotland
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: susesi problems!

Hi Brian

Aww, no worries - I really like the look of the Calista Resort, in Belek - didn't realise there were two hotels - Will go and have a look at the other one now :)

Barut Lara is a hard one to beat!!!

Elaine

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: susesi problems!

Hi Elaine

You have the Calista luxury and the Calista luxury,happy hunting.

Brian.

Edited: 9:28 am, January 20, 2013
southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: susesi problems!

sorry that should have been Calista Golf.