We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Kaleici with a balcony

england
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Hotel in Kaleici with a balcony

Hi everyone we visited Antalya on a day trip from Side last year and loved the Kaleici area we would love a small hotel in that area for early September but can not seem to find one with a balcony any suggestions?

If not is there anywhere close by that we could stay we are not really into the large all inclusive types.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Kaleici with a balcony

No balconies, but I really like the White Garden Pansion - tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297962-d1017… - I've stayed there 3 times now.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Kaleici with a balcony

P.S. When I was last there in August it appears that they've joined forces with the hotel next door so you can wander through the courtyard and use the pool at the Secret Palace - www.secretpalacepansion.com/eng/index.php…

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Kaleici with a balcony

Deja Vu hotel have one room with a balcony and a very nice vieuw over the sea and mountains. It"s my/our favourite hotel in Kaleiçi. Was in Antalya more than 30x

Wingene, Belgium
Level Contributor
465 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Kaleici with a balcony

We' ve been 5 times in this small and cosy hotel.

There is a balcony with a patio view.

http://www.hotelkaryatit.com/eng/index.htm

5. Re: Hotel in Kaleici with a balcony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 15, 2014