We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gural Premier Tekirova

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen
Level Contributor
333 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Gural Premier Tekirova

Can anyone who has stayed here let me know if there is any difference between a Family and a Deluxe Room apart from having a pool and is it worth the extra for the pool if thats the only difference? Like the idea of a swim up room but maybe its not like that? Any recomendations on which block to request for best location would be appreciated. Also is the hotel well air conditioned in public areas, bars and restaurants as have found this a problem in the past.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Gural Premier Tekirova

Hi Skinners ,

we have booked for the 25th may for 11 nights in a family deluxe room , looking on the hotel website there are 3 types of family room , the deluxe , the pool deluxe and the superior . the superior having 2 bathrooms which i wouldnt mind upgrading to .

dont think the pool deluxe rooms are swim up , reading past reviews i think they have their own pool and bar which sound nice but with taking a 12 and 11 yr old think we will be at the main pool or water slides most of the time .

karen

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
333 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gural Premier Tekirova

Hi thanks for your reply I wasn't sure what the difference was. Our boys will be 12 and 14, everyone likes this idea of a swim up room in a hotel but I wonder how worthwhile it would be, I think they are more suited for a couples holiday.

3. Re: Gural Premier Tekirova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 10, 2014