We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delphin Palace A La Cartes

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, England...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Delphin Palace A La Cartes

We are going to the Delphin Palace in July and we were wondering if there were any age restrictions in the A La Carte restaurants. We have an 11 year old and a 15 year old.

Also can anyone confirm if the "Palace" is being refurbished this winter and is it a full refurb or rooms only

Many thanks for your assistance

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,205 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delphin Palace A La Cartes

Hi Fiona !!

I did ask about the renovations of the Palace but did not get a clear answer. I was told it was closing down as was the Diva during winter but the Palace was still open when we left the Barut lara on the 17th November.The guy I asked was at the Palace when we stayed there and he just seemed to think that they will do remedial work but then he might not have understood the words renovation/refurbishment but obviously something is being done.

As for the Restaurants our son was about 13 when we stayed and we were fine but not sure on the age restrictions sorry !

The great thing if it stays the same next season is you will be allowed to have an hour at the other two hotels so get to try the Diva and Imperial. Not long I know but being so close to each other the boys get to use the slides etc at the other hotels The Ferris wheel is huge at the Imperial but probably more suited to smaller kids at the Palace.The Guest Service guy seemed to imply they could change this next year for the better. Imperial Guests currently get 2 hours at the other two hotels. We loved our one night at the Imperial but one night was not enough to get a real feel as it is so big.

Hope your all keeping warm !

Edited: 5:14 am, December 11, 2012
leicester
Level Contributor
142 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delphin Palace A La Cartes

Hi Toady,

Many thanks for your reply. It is much appreciated. There seems to be quite a few comments from people who have been to the hotel to say some work is being done but not quite sure. I hope we get the chance to visit the other two hotels , if only for a look. I was a choice this year of the Barut or Delphin and I would have love to have gone back to the BL but the boys hinted they would like to try something a little different this year.

Looking forward to the holiday as it looks a lovely hotel .

Best wishes

baggieboy

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,205 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delphin Palace A La Cartes

Hi baggieboy

We are going to the Imperial for 2 weeks in early May and I will be interested to see if they have renovated the Palace.I can find out about the Al a carte situation for you then and anything else you want to know.

We love the Barut Lara as you know but we did love our one night at the Imperial and the pier was one highlight for us.The Palace one is similar. I am sure you will get to spend some time at both.The Imperial has the wow factor especially all lit up beautifully at night.

I am hoping to get to the Barut Lara in November again but not sure flights are going to be available from the Midlands.It is our second home !! lol

The boys should love the Palace and slides are bigger there and there is a good games room. Regards Ann

Leicester, England...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Delphin Palace A La Cartes

Thanks Ann. We did like the look of the imperial but we got a really good price from monarch flying from Manchester . I think thomas cook fly from Birmingham at weekends to Antalya. The others tend to go on a Friday. The delphin group seem to do a proper ultra all inclusive with free a la cartes and premium drinks so hoping this continues next year. The champagne brunch on a Sunday certainly appealed to my better half.....

We are certainly looking forward to it and countdown will start after Christmas!!!!!

5. Re: Delphin Palace A La Cartes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, December 17, 2013