We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Antalya to Lara Beach

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Antalya to Lara Beach

Should read Antalya Airport to Lara Beach

Hi, due to take a break in Antalya in the next week and haven't got transfers included. I can pre-book a taxi for £30-40 but wanted to know how much I should expect to pay for a taxi from the airport. I did a search and most of the prev threads are over 2 years old.

Thanks

Edited: 10:24 am, December 06, 2012
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Antalya to Lara Beach

It can't be very much. I took a taxi the 15km from the airport to Kaleici in August and it cost just 40TL on the meter. Lara beach is about the same distance.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,901 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Antalya to Lara Beach

İ live a few minutes from Lara Beach hotel and recently a taxi to the airport cost just under 40 lira.

So less than you are being quoted - nearly half the price in fact as the lira is around 2.7 to the GBP!!

Have a great time

Antalya, Turkey
Level Contributor
83 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Antalya to Lara Beach

its about 30$ and not too much..my home in Lara Beach

4. Re: Taxi from Antalya to Lara Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, December 17, 2013