We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Both of my reviews are now up !

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Both of my reviews are now up !

I have finally got around to doing my reviews and will add some photo's today. I know some regular TA members have been waiting for my review of the Imperial in particular !

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Hi Toady,

Thanks for another 2 fantastic reviews I love reading them you go in to so much detail plus they are always packed with loads of info. the Delphin Imperial sounds amazing - roll on August 2013.

Looking forward to your photos.

Diane x

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Hi Diane

After two attempts to add photo's they are not posting and the sign just keeps going round and round !

I will try to add some on to my Imperial review but may have to give up until later !

Glad you enjoyed the reviews !

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
685 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Great review of a fantastic hotel, can't wait until Easter until our 7th visit. Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful staff, who also remember us too... not sure why!!! LOL

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Great reviews Toady !!!!

You know I am not a regular visitor to Turkey and my heart lies somewhere else,but reading these reviews has got me wanting to pay both hotels a visit,

Thankyou so much for taking the time to write these very informative reviews,you are a star!!!!!!!

Tessy x

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Well after trying for an hour to post photos I have had a thank you for my photo's but do not know what ones they refer to or which hotel !! Arrgh

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Hi Val

I bet you almost felt that you were there reading my review.

Gutted not to be joining you at Easter !!

You will be looking for us over in our spot !! xx

Edited: 6:38 am, November 26, 2012
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Hi Tessy

Glad you enjoyed the reviews and I do enjoy writing them.

I know your heart lies elsewhere and when you find a place you like then you just know and for us it isTurkey.I will look forward to your review very soon!

TA periodically send a message to say how many people read my reviews and it is a staggering number but not to say they all intend to go there !!!

Good job or there would be no room at the Inn for us !! lol xx

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Will go read them soon, how do you get emails on how many have read your reviews? Can we all get them. It won't let me post photos for some reason of the RHP

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Hi Liana

I struggled for an hour and they would not attach to my review but had a message thanking me for my photos so got to wait now to see which were accepted.

Not sure why I get notified but it tells you how many have read your reviews and a breakdown of where they are from say 80% UK 5% Germany etc and your most popular reviews it says how many have viewed them..

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Both of my reviews are now up !

Do you have to tick it somewhere in your profile? All it tells me is to update my profile.