We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with a lot of British guests?

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with a lot of British guests?

We are looking to go to Antalya next yr.

Can anyone tell me which hotels are popuar with Bitish? A lot of hotels I have looked at say there was not many British there, we would prefer to have a good few so we could have a conversation with some (was cought out at a hotel in Marmaris)

Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotels with a lot of British guests?

Hi,

Not that fussed on Inter drinks and 24hr drinks just a nice hotel with more Brits than Russians/Germans really :)

I will look at the above ones though.

Thanks

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,123 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotels with a lot of British guests?

Take a look at the Thomas Cook website and search Lara - lots come up. As Toady says, the Barut Lara is great with international drinks and 24-hr all inclusive, but if this isn't important to you, then there are cheaper options.

We have stayed at the Limak Lara, Royal Wings, as well as the Barut Lara but only on winter concept (Easter and late October).

scotland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotels with a lot of British guests?

Thanks BUGALUG,

I will have a look, just cannot decide where to go. Wishing we could go abroad 3-4 times an year then no pobs, lol.

Cheers

14. Re: Hotels with a lot of British guests?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 21, 2013