We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Wings v Delphin Imperial

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
386 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Wings v Delphin Imperial

Has anyone been to both that can compare the two on buffet quality, drinks quality, service and rooms? Also we would be travelling with our 3.5yr old daughter so if you think one is better than the other for her then please let me know.

I know the RW has the waterpark but I'm not sure I like that it is completely separate from the main pool area.

Prices coming out about the same for both so wanted some opinions - thank you! :-)

manchester
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Wings v Delphin Imperial

Hi Hannah ,

we are off to the imperial on the 25th oct for 9 nights , me hubby and eleven yr old .

never stayed at the royal wings but going off the fact the imperial is brand new it would be my choice .

the service sounds great too much like the diva which we love also it has the pier which is a fave of mine .

back on the 3rd nov so can tell you more then .

karen

uk
Level Contributor
41 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Wings v Delphin Imperial

Hi We were at the imperial in May half term and had the most amazing time. We have stayed at many hotels and I have to say that this is truly one of the best. I was looking for somewhere to go for October half term and none of the hotels seem to compare. I have booked to go out on the 26th so hope to see you there Karen. I have a 10 year old boy and a 15 year old girl. It would be nice if my son had another child to play with as there were very few brits there when we went.

The waterpark is brand new and my son loved it. Drinks all branded buffet out of this world. Infact there was food everywhere, a man pushed a trolly round with piella another with turkish sweets, fruit etc. goes on and on.

Hannah that there is an area for small children with slides and you can sit around on your beds watching, you dont even have to get up to get a drink the girls bring them on roller blades. There was an area with play equipment and trampolines too. It was all so absolutely perfect and we have stayed at many all inclusives and this ticks all the boxes for us. Hope this helps and hope to see you there Karen.

scotland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Wings v Delphin Imperial

Hi,

Just wondering what would be the kind of price for 14 nights at the Imperial next September and who would it be best booking through?

We would be leaving from Glasgow and the flight times are not too great out or in.as we have a 4 hr drive before/after Glasgow.

Any hep would be great.

Thanks

4. Re: Royal Wings v Delphin Imperial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 15, 2013