We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What should I pack for a December Holiday?

4 posts
Save Topic
What should I pack for a December Holiday?

My friend has treated me to a week at liberty lara beach resort for my birthday in december. We are not expecting a sun tan but we a curious on what we should actualy take clothes wise? Any suggestions and advice will be much apreciated

1. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:45 pm, September 27, 2012
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

Thank you liam f

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

i was going to ask that question were going to lara beach 7th december

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

i was going to ask that question were at lara beach 7th december

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

Thats the date we are going. We are staying at The Liberty lara beach. Think i may just take a mixture just to be on the safe side.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

thinking the same should i take lira or euros or both ? hope to do some shopping

4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

Well my friend who booked it works for Thompson i have just asked him about currency and he says they are lira. And we should have a good exchange rate for december :)

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,683 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

İn the winter, during the day a light cardigan works jeans, some good walking shoes as the weather is at its best for sight seeing!

The evening are cool or cold, so a fleece or jacket do fine. You would not need a real heavy winter coat unless you plane to visit places high in the mountains.

And there is a chance for rain....

So far we have had almost every Christmas dinner outside in the sun (as a late lunch), 5 o'clock we have to go inside, when the sun sets it gets cold! :-)

Enjoy your holiday!

9. Re: What should I pack for a December Holiday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, December 14, 2013