We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am heading to Lara Beach Hotel on 6/06/06 for 1 week.

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
6 posts
Save Topic
I am heading to Lara Beach Hotel on 6/06/06 for 1 week.

Does anyone has been there already and have any idea where to go to find a bargain shopping trip? Anywhere that we need to go and tips on anything.

Cheers

Janika

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am heading to Lara Beach Hotel on 6/06/06 for 1 week.

I come back on 2 June so could post something 'hot off the press' when I get back. Will be my first time there so not sure what to expect myself...

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
543 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am heading to Lara Beach Hotel on 6/06/06 for 1 week.

We are going to the Lares Park the last two weeks in May. Lara beach area (having driven past) is a developing area of mainly all inclusive hotels. There is not a lot else there yet but the hotels look rather good. We stayed just past there at the topkapi and Kremlin Palce. I'm not much help on the sightseeing as we have everything we want in the hotels. There are trips and market tours available form your hotel and Antalya itself is not far away.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am heading to Lara Beach Hotel on 6/06/06 for 1 week.

Hi there Janika

Well where we were at Titanic there were a few shops over the road from the hotel but for real shopping then would suggest that you head into Antalya. The shops near our hotel (which is up the coast from yours) catered to the tourists and were cheaper than the hotel shops - but only had bits and pieces though.

It was very hot there so make sure you have plenty of suncream!

mrsgaz

4. Re: I am heading to Lara Beach Hotel on 6/06/06 for 1 week.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 15, 2009