We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone else on count down ??

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anyone else on count down ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, October 21, 2012
Edited: 3:35 pm, October 21, 2012
scotland
Level Contributor
4,076 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
251. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Moosey..only having been there in winter..there was NO pool games..I did aquafit in the sea and the indoor pool..nearly drowned..some of those larger ladies are very enthusiastic LOL

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
252. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Hi moosey

I think by the time you go the pool games if any will be low key, They do crazy bar game at Easter at midday which last 20 minutes. You will be able to find a quiet spot I am sure!

You could always base yourself at the residence pool in the morning and move over to the main hotel area later.No music there and relaxing !

The main pool is where the activites would be and you could go round the first pool which should not have many kids when you go!

Some people move on to the grass with their loungers and there are loads at the beach which will be tranquil !

west midlands
Level Contributor
269 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
253. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Hi Ann,

Well we are back home unfortunately, we have had the best holiday ever there, it did get a bit too warm on Tuesday 35 degrees, but we managed. Well there was still plenty of booze left when we came back.

Moosey, the hotel baileys was ok, a bit weak but nice. Have you tried baileys mixed with brandy, that was very good, I don't like whiskey so have brandy and that makes a nice drink. You sound like me, I never relax until I am in my hotel room then I start enjoying myself.

Well to all you lucky lot have a lovely time and hope the weather holds out for you all and that you all get upgraded to a nice room.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
254. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Hi Karen

I bet you have been shivering since coming home ?

What made this holiday the best yet? You let lucky with the weather. It is "small" raining according to the animation on FB ! lol

Will you be returning at some point?

Baileys with brandy sounds nice !

4 weeks tomorrow and we will be on our way!!

lanarkshire,scotland
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
255. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Not long now :)))) 8 more sleeps

Moosey - we were at the Barut last July, having been only in April before. No pool games in April, only in July. My hubby had fun, taking part - they were held just in front of the wee shed type thing, which stands between the heated pool and the large pool. Remember Blondie - the chief animator - using a microphone - think the wee shed housed the power supply for the music etc .... Hope you have a fab time at the Barut :)

Ann - Looks like Bonus is off on holiday for 3 weeks - Say hi to the animation for me! Hope to see them next year :) Hope you get to see the "Moulin Rouge" show - looks good from photos :) Not long now for you! :) X

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
256. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Hi Elaine

Excited or what?? 7 sleeps now !!!

4 weeks today for us and so ready !

Yes Bonus is on holiday but should be back when we go ! It would seem strange without him as he has been there since our first visit.

Some good Cornelia Reviews recently and sure you will love it there !

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
257. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Hi Moosey.

as toady said this time of year pool games are low key ,but we always go by the pool bar area its shallow at that end and my wife can walk in and of course the bars nearby...not that I'm a alcoholic hic or anything just so i can get a cuppa

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
258. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Hi Brilin

I believe you!!

Since when have they given baileys in a cup !! lol

We love the pool bar at the Barut lara and it is the hub of the hotel ! Service is just to good so if you sit there to long you are in danger of being abit squiffy !! lol

Just hope the lovely waitress is still serving there, she always brought me a glass of ice with my drinks.

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
259. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

I'll have a bit less of that i'm tee total i'll have you know lol

carry on like that and you might find the smirnoff and jd in short supply haha.

only a week to go now

lanarkshire,scotland
Level Contributor
313 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
260. Re: Anyone else on count down ??

Hi Ann :)

Yes, very excited :) Lol! Cases are coming out later today :)

Yes, the Barut wouldn't be the same without Bonus!!

Elaine x