We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with Antalya Hotels (OTTI)

Which Antalya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Booking with Antalya Hotels (OTTI)

Has anyone booked with this company? I have found a good deal but was cautious about paying any money. Its says they are an IATA member.

Jan

UK
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking with Antalya Hotels (OTTI)

IATA is international Air Transport Association. They're not really anything to do with travel agencies. I just searched for your OTTI noticed they claim ASTA registration (American society of Travel Agents) you could try and look at their website to see if they offer any guarantees similar to our ABTA/ATOL protection, but a quick look doesn't look like it.

Personally, the IATA and ASTA appearing on the OTTI website are not hyper-links they're unclickable pictures; to me I wouldn't proceed. Plus IATA is irrelevant??! Anyone else any opinions?

2. Re: Booking with Antalya Hotels (OTTI)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 18, 2013